Road Safety/ सड़क सुरक्षा
Fast Drive Could be Your Last Drive
Road traffic injuries and deaths have a terrible impact on individuals, communities, and countries. They involve massive costs to care systems, consume resources and result in significant losses of productivity and prosperity. The numbers speak for themselves: this is a public health and development crisis that is expected to worsen unless action is taken.
- About 1.25 million people globally die each year as a result of road traffic crashes - that’s over 3400 deaths a day.
- Nearly half of those who die on the world’s roads are vulnerable road users: pedestrians, cyclists, and motorcyclists.
- Road traffic injuries are the leading cause of death globally among people aged 15–29 years.
- Key risk factors in road traffic deaths and injuries are:
- Drinking and driving
- Speeding, and
- Failing to use motorcycle helmets, seatbelts, and child restraints.
Without action, annual road traffic deaths are predicted to become the seventh leading cause of death, by 2030. Do you have any solutions to enable automatic emergency braking & collision avoidance to prevent accidents or to develop traffic jam assistance to stop and release traffic up to 45kmph or to ensure better and faster emergency care during accidents and vehicle impact or any other idea that could prevent accidents and provide faster and better care after the mishappening?
Come forward and let us develop the idea further….!
- How to enable automatic emergency braking & collision avoidance
- How to develop traffic jam assistance to stop and release traffic up to 45kmph
- How to ensure Better and faster emergency care during accidents and vehicle impact