Quarantine the Corona
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a dramatic loss of human life worldwide and presents an unprecedented challenge to public health, food systems, and employment. The economic and social disruption caused by the pandemic is devastating. Tens of millions of people are at risk of falling into extreme poverty.
- Currently, nearly 690 million undernourished people, could increase by up to 132 million more by the end of the year.
- Millions of enterprises face an existential threat. Nearly half of the world’s 3.3 billion global workforce is at risk of losing their livelihoods.
In the COVID-19 crisis food security, public health, employment, and labor issues are the major problem areas.
Can you suggest an idea that can be turned into a business model and deal with these issues..?
Let’s come together and co-develop…!
- How to encourage Learning at home for the students
- How to ensure safety in schools, community, and public places to control spread of the virus
- How to support people with the need of assistance
- How to ensure safety of health, sanitation and police work force
- How to spread verified information and safe practices